After precise dosing, the materials including fly ash, lime, sand, etc. have to be evenly mixed before being conveyed to the lime silo. To do this work, the twin shaft mixer is a great choice. It is one of the important support equipment of sand-lime brick plant.
Features of the Twin Shaft Mixer
1. The twin shaft mixing system is equipped with multiple shaft-end seal and air shaft seal which are effective to eliminate leakage.
2. With particular monitoring system, it can monitor the working status of reduction gearbox, discharging pump and electronic lubrication pump anytime.
3. The horizontal batch mixer is provided with a special lubrication pump which uses four stand-alone pump cores to lubricate four shaft ends respectively, without having to use diverter valve.
4. Due the use of multi-pipe and multi-way water spray system, water can be uniformly sprayed.
5. The twin shaft mixer features heavy design, ensuring stable operation.
6. It is optionally equipped with weighing protection system and micro-wave humidity measuring system.
7. The industrial mixer is available in various capacities including 0.5m3, 0.75m3, 1.5m3, 2.0m3, 3.0m3, 4.0m3, etc.
|Max. aggregate grain size||80/60mm||80/60mm||80/60mm||80/60mm||80/60mm|
|Mixing blade||Speed||31r/min||25.5r/min||25.5r/min||25.5r/min||28 r/min|
|Quantity||2 x 7||2 x 8||2 x 10||2 x 10||2 x 10|
|Water pump motor||Model|
|Hopper lifting speed||18m /min||21.9m /min||23m /min||26.8m /min||28.5m /min|
|Dimensions (L x W x H )||3650 x 2600 x 2890mm||4640 x 2250 x 2250mm||5080 x 2250 x 2440mm||5860 x 2250 x 2735mm||6760 x 2450 x 2890mm|